Los Angeles Social Security Lawyer
Social Security Disability (SSD) is a system of benefits that is paid to individuals by the federal government if they are unable to work for an extended period of time because of a recognized medical condition. The types of conditions that may qualify a person for Social Security Disability benefits include mental, neurological, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, respiratory conditions, and more. However, it should be noted that simply being afflicted with a medical condition is not something that will automatically qualify a person to receive SSD. Getting help and guidance from a Los Angeles Social Security Lawyer is advised if you are not sure whether you qualify for SSD or not. There are millions of Americans around the country who are afflicted by one type of medical condition or another who are able to work. The person applying for social security benefits must not just prove to the SSA that the condition exists, but must also prove that it is the condition which is affecting the person’s ability to work for an extended period of time. This can be done with the help of an experienced and qualified Los Angeles Social Security Disability Attorney. Generally, a disability must be expected to prevent a person from working for a period of at least a year before the SSA will consider extending benefits to the applicant. The social security lawyers at Disability Law Offices of Tony Adderley are experienced in handling such cases. Call us for a Free Case Review to discuss your case.
- Will Social Security Disability Get A Raise In 2021?
- Will I Lose My Disability If I Decide To Work Part-Time?
- Do Most SSD Attorneys Help People With Initial Application For Social Security Disability Benefits?
- Does Having A Social Security Lawyer Improve The Likelihood Of Approval Of My Initial Application For Benefits?
- Is There an Average SSDI Payment That Someone Would Receive Each Month? Is There a National Average or State Average?
- Would My Social Security Disability Benefits Ever Be Increased?
- Why Do I Need A Social Security Disability Attorney?
- What Can I Expect To Happen At A Social Security Disability Hearing?
- What Personal Information Would I Need To Provide A Judge In My SSD Hearing?
- What Is The Timeline For My Social Security Disability Claim?
- How Long Have You Been Practicing Social Security Disability Law?
- Does The Severity Of My Disability Impact The Value Of My SSD Claim?
- What Exactly Are Social Security Benefits?
- What Does Partially Approved Mean When It Comes To Your SSD Decision?
- True Or False Questions On Social Security Disability
- Can I Get Disability Benefits If I Don’t Have My Work History?
- Is Age A Factor In Social Security Disability (SSD) Claims?
- How Many Different Types Of Social Security Disability Benefits Are There?
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Formal Decision On An Appeal?
Unfortunately, it is well known among attorneys who represent individuals who are pursuing SSD benefits – Los Angeles social security lawyers like Tony Adderley – that a majority of first time SSD applicants will be denied benefits for no other reason than some type of simple application error. It is usually because the applicant didn’t include the necessary evidence in support of a claim or because the applicant simply answered one of the questions on the application the wrong way. To avoid issues like these, it is better to seek assistance from a Los Angeles Social Security Lawyer. Unless the applicant has some legal experience, trying to understand and correctly fill out an SSD benefits application can be pretty confusing, which is why those who are thinking of applying for SSD benefits should contact a professional Los Angeles Social Security lawyer like Tony Adderley for help. A professional benefits attorney not only accomplishes and reviews the application on the applicant’s behalf, the attorney will also ensure that the evidence submitted in support of an application will be satisfactory to the disability examiner who will review the claim. The Los Angeles Social Security Disability Attorney will also be aware of the local laws and how the court system works.
An Experienced Los Angeles Social Security Lawyer
Along with first time applicants, disability benefits attorneys can also help applicants who have been denied for benefits and who want to appeal the initial decision. The first step of an appeals process is almost always done by paper, but further steps in the process may require the attorney to represent the SSD applicant in administrative hearings and trials. An experienced Los Angeles Social Security Lawyer will not only help with the paperwork but will also help with the administrative hearings. As they might imagine, going into this kind of scenario without an experienced social security attorney by their side can be pretty nerve-racking, and the last thing that an appellant wants to do is lose out on an appeal just because they were too flustered or intimidated to present a competent case before a judge. Instead, appellants should let an experienced Los Angeles social security lawyer handle legal arguments – the benefits that may be awarded are simply too valuable for anything less. Most social security lawyers in California offer a Free review of your case.
If they would like more information on the legal process in regards to SSD benefits, or information on filing an initial application or appeal for benefits, individuals should speak with an experienced benefits attorney for the most correct and competent advice. Call Disability Law Offices of Tony Adderley for a Free Case Review with our Los Angeles Social Security Lawyer.
Call Today For A Free Case Review
Los Angeles (310) 554-5188
San Bernardino (909) 962-7766
Riverside (951) 900-7077